We are looking for Blockchain Developers with a driving passion to ensure that our customers have the most pleasant experience using our platform. You will have a meaningful impact, joining a fast pace growing startup led by a hard-working, dedicated, and passionate team.
Techolution is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees, as well as a safe and inclusive work environment. This is going to be a Full-Time role with an extraordinary employment approach to developing an interest and sort out hackathons. You will likewise get the chance to “play” with the center advances Techolution specializes in Cloud Transformation , UI Modernization , Virtual Reality (VR) UI, Facial Recognition , Blockchain & Internet of Things (IoT).
You’ll be responsible for
● Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
● Maintain and extend the current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
● Working with product managers and designers to enhance and build on our entire platform.
● Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing one’s Skills.
● Writing code that will scale with our growing user base and data stores.
● Writing tests and performing code reviews to ensure that we’re shipping reliable, readable, and reusable code on a daily basis.
● Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
What we’re looking for
● Comfortable working on Cloud Technologies (e.g. Azure).
● Have a solid history working with MySQL
● Development projects targeting a variety of form factors (e.g. IoT, Open Source & Cross Platform).
● Solid experience on Hyperledger Fabric & Java.
● You think at scale and can talk about large-scale applications you’ve worked on.
● Comfortable working with Emerging technologies (e.g. Blockchain/IoT).
● You love building software as much as you love helping your co-workers becomes stronger developers.
● Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Bonus points if you
● Exposure at Kubernetes, Docker/Node.js.
● Have worked on prediction/relevancy systems.
● Love automating, optimizing and making things faster.
● Are familiar with AWS tools and services.
● Have a sense of humor.